Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: Problem with a job.

Problem with a job. 3 years 5 months ago #757

Hello, I'm new user of RayPump, and so far I am a little bit disappointed. I've stared two jobs (animations) and i look like those jobs hang. First job was 250 frames animation and after a this night I have not seen any progress, so I've canceled my rendering. Unfortunately my pro render points after cancellation was not refund. So I've started another job about 30 min. ago (10 frame animation) In my opinion it should finish by now, but its look like this job hanged too. It is really light test animation(130mb scene in memory), so as i mentioned it before I am little disappointed by now. When I rendered single frame of those animation yesterday (in static option) I've got my rendered result in almost instantly.
Regards f.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with a job. 3 years 5 months ago #761

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
There's definitely something wrong in your case - I count on your help solving the issues.
Systems seems to work fine all the time with test (and work) scenes I use.

Is there any chance to specify what goes wrong? Is it only one scene that causes problems? Or do you have issues with all the scenes?
Any "work-arounds" that you've found?

I'll be happy to refund Render Points for jobs that failed to work. Could you specify which jobs failed to work yet had been subtracted from your account? (You shouldn't be charged for canceled jobs btw, so I assume some part of animation was rendered out?).

Anyway - I'll be happy to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: forsakenlight

Problem with a job. 3 years 5 months ago #762

So far I have tried only this one scene to render. I can't tell whats goes wrong. As far as I know RayPump does not provide any log to user. I don't have any logs in job folders or i don't get any error messages when the jobs hung out. In my opinion full log of progress, status codes etc should be provide to user at any time. I will test some scenes later.
After I posted my request some downloads started, and rendered part of my animation downloaded, so I think there is no need for refund.

Problem with a job. 3 years 5 months ago #763

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
forsakenlight wrote:
(...) full log of progress, status codes etc should be provide to user at any time.(...)

That is true. I'm actually working on this :)

Let me know any progress of your future testing/using.

Problem with a job. 3 years 4 months ago #790

• flumplover
  • New RayPumper
i seem to be having similar problem. so much of the animation has been processed but now it seems to have stopped processing.

The Ray Pump logo is still animated so it looks like it still processing but the main part of the screen is doing nothing. It was going really good until this point.

Am I been impatient?

screenshot.jpg

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 225 guests and no members online