Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: setting quality in free mode - TEST purpose

setting quality in free mode - TEST purpose 2 years 4 months ago #1189

• ubi_laptop
  • New RayPumper
I have just checked the add-on and application on my system, it works it loads my file to the server and I get a sample.
Now the downside, or the problems I get:

SETTINGS:
I can not figure out how to set the samples and the resolution. I have read the maximum resolution is fix, but nothing about the sample.
I have to say the quality of the free version, even for test purpose is very LOW.

LOGO:
In every picture stays a logo. Is there a way to get rid of it , even in the paid version ?

thank you in advance

daniele
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by ubi_laptop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

setting quality in free mode - TEST purpose 2 years 4 months ago #1203

• PCConsolidated
  • New RayPumper
hello,

The maximum samples for the free version is 300 samples which is good enough to figure out how you want your scene to look before spending real render points on a 2000+ sample render. It is not intended to give a final product really from the free version but instead to test your scene before wasting time and money rendering it with a static job. And yes the watermark logo is removed in the paid renders. And as far as samples and resolution, ray pump will render with the setting you have set in blender as long as they are bellow the maximum(in free job)

However the file you attatched does not appear to be @ 300 samples unless your scene has lighting issues
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 380 guests and no members online