Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: Render point probleme ?

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1225

• chaad
  • New RayPumper
Hi. I had 2,000 PRO RP and my animation costed me 703 points. why is there left me 50 PRO RP ?
Thank for your answer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1226

Auch

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1228

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
As I've explained via email - all the correct activities (Render Points actions) for your account are logged at: raypump.com/render-points
It can be also downloaded as CSV file. If you've found any wrong calculation (missed job/render) please let me know - I'll be happy to investigate, help / refund.

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1230

Sorry to barge in , kicks the door in... but the Cvs file would be usefull if it had a column with job title and frame rendered, otherwise its kinda pointless... (you know trying to figure out where and how it rendered twice for me).

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1231

o look i have a -1 karma. Cute. Thanks admin. Doing a real fine job beeing transparent and fixing things.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by visualskin.ro.

Render point probleme ? 2 years 4 months ago #1232

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
visualskin.ro wrote:
Sorry to barge in , kicks the door in... but the Cvs file would be usefull if it had a column with job title and frame rendered, otherwise its kinda pointless... (you know trying to figure out where and how it rendered twice for me).

Good point - I'm adding that to "todo" list. Which has become really long by now :( and I'm not sure when I'm going to develop all that (RayPump is just a hobby slash fun slash afterhours project)

Render point probleme ? 2 years 3 months ago #1237

Focus on reliability and transparency , if someone uses pro points its because they need it delivered fast and accurate. As it stands now the service you are providing is not working right it seams (thou free jobs work okish -that is nice). But for animation/pro points it really hurts trust in raypump.

and of course as you can see pissed customers, who could not download what they needed, when they needed it, or feel scammed by a render farm , with logs that show nothing really ..... are not nice to deal with. (welcome to forum culture)

-render farm does wierd things...why?
-when i am a pro user and press download i bloody want it downloaded! (cause i paid for it and the client is at the door!)
-logs they show nothing /better logging sistem
-pro users pay for your stuff pro users need to be kept happy with fast response and actions (you mentioned RP refund really? where are they ? in this case you owe at least 20$ from the i dont know how many times we fed the raypump)

I dont even care anymore if you fix my case or not, we simply wont use your service, but i want others to know now.
How you handle this its on you Melon,

so there you go guys dont use pro points because they are not really pro.

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 311 guests and no members online