Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: Downloading overdraft renders

Downloading overdraft renders 2 years 3 months ago #1244

• rikto
  • New RayPumper
I rendered 2 expensive jobs. Just by the end of the second render I got a message saying my account has gone to overdraft. It said that if I have to buy more render points to access downloads. I bought more but I see no way to download the jobs already computed. The only thing I can do is restart the render which will cost me.

How do I download my last 2 renders without restarting them and paying twice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Downloading overdraft renders 2 years 3 months ago #1246

• rikto
  • New RayPumper
I had to start another render to download all. The download button in system tray doesn't do anything.

I don't like the idea of all renders being held hostage, not only ones that are not finished.

Now there's another problem. I paid for more render points, paypal sent me a confirmation of payment but renderpoints were not credited on the website....

Downloading overdraft renders 2 years 3 months ago #1248

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
Hi,

Sorry for delay answering - next time please use email - you should get quicker response.
Render Points that has not been assigned automatically after purchase I should assign manually. Just send me email with PayPal transaction ID or amount of RP and username account.

As for helding downloads during the rendering - this issue will be addressed in next update of the RayPump. Unfortunately, I can't say exactly when the update will take place. There's lot of things on my todo list, and I'm struggling to get some free time for work on updates.

Anyways, in all the support, please use

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 344 guests and no members online