Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: Never finishes correctly

Never finishes correctly 2 years 3 months ago #1265

• tgirgin
  • New RayPumper
Hello,

First of all, thank you for creating raypump. It is quite amazing, and seems as it is the fastest blender farm on the internet.
I have had an issue (and that issue has costed me 2000 points) with raypump when it is close to finalizing the render. Let me explain myself:

I first upload my file using the tools that you created, and everything goes smoothly. After that, it reaches 67% completion (or close to that) and it just get stuck there forever. I decided to press "refresh" and it seemed that it decided to continue processing right after clicking refresh, however I also realized that after having pressed refresh the number of tiles in the raypump app had gone down and any tiles below 3,0 disappeared. I had to press refresh a few times to get the process going (every few (5?) minutes), thinking that his would work. In the end, when raypump says that the processing is done I get an image that is not fully rendered and misses a lot of the tiles (see attached image).

What am I doing wrong?

I am using Blender on a mac, with a render sample of 150 for a pretty big resolution.

Thank you

EDIT: Solution is to not use tiles for static images.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by tgirgin. Reason: Solution found
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Never finishes correctly 2 years 2 months ago #1272

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
Just refresh my memory: this problem has been solved (refund and re-render without tiles). Is that correct?

Never finishes correctly 2 years 2 months ago #1273

• tgirgin
  • New RayPumper
Exactly. Thanks again!

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 375 guests and no members online