Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Valuable feedback is priceless. Plus, you can get some extra Render Points :)

TOPIC: Buying Pro Render Points suspended

Buying Pro Render Points suspended 1 year 5 months ago #1325

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
As you know, during February and March service is most of the time offline. This is extremely inconvenient, I know.

To avoid even more inconveniences - I've turned off the "Buy" menu. That means, no Pro Render Points are available to purchase. This way - once service finally gets online, you'll be able only to play with Free jobs, for day or two. Pro Render Points should be available as soon as service will stabilize.

Word of explanation what is going on: I'm currently extremely busy with different project. Initially I was hoping to be able to manage RP as background project, and for some time it worked just fine.
Unfortunately, some parts of RP require serious maintenance now - and I am simply unable to find time for those tasks.

It's been a long time with RayPump - project proved that such service can be great help for users, I had enormous positive feedback from Blender users (and some unhappy dudes too, but I hope I could always help:) ).

I hope you understand, I can not really tell when the service will be fully recovered.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Buying Pro Render Points suspended 1 year 5 months ago #1326

• blending software ideas
  • melon
  • PumpOperator
Service is partially back online. Partially means not all the GPU nodes are connected, so renders could start with delay.

Thanks for your patience.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crazyrobinhood

Service maintenance

Forum actions

Users online

We have 130 guests and no members online